Julius Bluthner started making pianos in Leipzig, Germany after spending several years wandering from one piano maker to another to improve his knowledge of the craft.
He began in November 1853 and his instruments found immediate acclaim among the musical bourgeoisie.
After winning the highest praise for his pianos in numerous competitions, Bluthner became the official supplier to the Royal Court of many European countries.
| About | Services
| Contact | Site
© Copyright Trade Pianos. This site is W3C HTML 4.01 & CSS Compliant